Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 25, 2006

    Rockwell Was Right

    ...at least if you're on the Internet.

    « Questions »

    Is the FBI compiling a list of critics of the PATRIOT Act?

    Does the FBI have one or more agents working full-time on promoting the PATRIOT Act (someone who could be catching criminals)?

    from the SpeakSpeak News, via Fark.

    <<Answers>>

    Maybe.

    Probably. 

    Response:  No surprise.  Is there any reason that we should be?

    I admit, I had to link this just to see how many more government hits I get today.  We'll see!
    ...uh...right after I get done waving this American flag, here. 
    Hm.  Hot dogs and apple pie sound good for dinner, tonight.  Yummy!

    0 comments:

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites