Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 14, 2008

    Starcraft 2 - The Trilogy?!

    Yes, people, I have more news on Starcraft 2, which I've been impatiently awaiting ever since Brood War made it's appearance way, way back forever ago.  From CNET:
     
    Anyway, I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that StarCraft II is shaping up to be a much more ambitious product than Blizzard Entertainment had originally conceived, and the company is going to be forced to delay parts of the game.
     
    The good news is that instead of waiting until everything in the game is complete, Blizzard is splitting the game into a trilogy--each focusing on a different StarCraft race.
    Ye, gods.  When are they going to put out this thing?
     
    Of course, it is Blizzard.  It very well could take another year and a half, but the wait will be worth it.  My daughter will be older and able to fend for herself somewhat in the kitchen, and I just have to be happily married by then to someone that hopefully understands my Starcraft addiction. 
     
    Resumes are not being accepted.  Sorry.
     
     

    0 comments:

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites