Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 24, 2006

    Simply Because I'm Probably Going To Do It....

    I give you:
     
     
    By the way, Hiya!  You miss me?  I missed you.  I've been busy, gone, but hopefully, not forgotten.
     
    Let me whet your whistle really quickly on two things that I'm going to be posting on soon, but probably not in a good way.
     
    Juno, and FTD.com.  Hopefully neither of those is coming up as a link.  And, because I'm feeling saucy,
     
    Consumerist
     
    Get ready, boys and girls.  Daddy's home, and he's gonna bite back.

    0 comments:

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites