Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 24, 2006

    This Man Saved Your Life

    Nope.  Not kidding
     
    If you've never heard of Stanislav Petrov, you need to become acquainted. Why? Because there is a strong possibility that he saved your life.
     
    You can thank The Officer's Club for this nugget, snagged via the always cool FarkFark.  It's what's for dinner.
     
    Other people that I'd like to thank:
     
    Justin, who just barely avoided that car that one time that definitely would have killed me.
    Grant, who didn't flip the car when we went off the road.
    My Mom, who gave birth to me and ran my sorry butt to the hosptal several times when I had concussions and was on the verge of passing out.
    My Dad, see above.
     
    Thanks all!  And others.  Now back to our regular programming schedule.

     

    0 comments:

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites