Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 12, 2006

    For All You Shaver Haters Out There

     
    I hate shaving! Thankfully I don't have the same problem as some other men which requires me to shave every day, but even at every second day it's a hassle. Is there anything simple I can do to slow my facial hair growth so that I need only shave, say, once a week at most?
     
    Metafilter, via Lifehacker, yet again.
     
    I friggin' HATE shaving.  I'm not sure of anyone that I know that likes it.
     
    Straight razors, anyone?  Where?

     
     

    1 Comment:

    Anonymous said...

    you might try taking estrogen. but try legs, armpits, bikini lines....

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites