Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 29, 2006

    On My Outdated iPod

    A very long, long time ago, I bought an iPod. 
     
    And hit shuffle.
     
    It's the end of 2006, and my iPod has reached obsolescence, but still I shuffle on.  Here are the last ten songs on my iPod.
     
    In The Waiting Line - Zero 7
    More Than A Woman - The Bee Gees
    Head Over Heels - Tears For Fears
    Round Midnight - Miles Davis
    G. Love and Special Sauce - I-76
    The Cure - The Caterpillar
    Moby - Natural Blues
    Black Eyed Peas - Head
    The Beatles - Revolution 9
    Ray Parker Jr. - Ghostbusters
     
    Two comments.
    1.  There's a definitive theme there.  Really.  If you give it a good, good look, you can see a them.  I'm just too much of homebody to tell you what it is.
    2.  ...except for this.  Ghostbusters?! 
     
    I've got to pick up some new CDs.  From the used CD shop.  Without DRM.
     

    0 comments:

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites