Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 26, 2007

    Cloverfield

    I don't know what the heck it is yet, but I'm definitely going to go see it.  I do know that someone I know is actually in the movie, and pretty much everything that I've seen has made me more apt to see it in the theater, if just to figure out what the blank is going on in the movie.

    I didn't see 30 Days Of Night (yet), but I will see it on video most definitely.

    I did see Into the Wild, and I might just do a review for a friend online so that you can see it.  We will see.

    But I am seeing Cloverfield.  Hi, TJ!


    0 comments:

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites