Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 06, 2008

    Sci-Fi Top 25 Moments...?

    I noticed that EW.com (Entertainment Weekly) has posted a list of Sci-Fi's Top 25 Movies and TVs moments of all time
    Unfortunately, in order to read the whole list, I'd have to click through 25 consecutive individual web pages to find out what number 1 is, and I have reading and writing to do and don't have that kind of time to burn.

    Frankly, you shouldn't have that kind of time to kill either.

    Think I'll ignore that article. 
    I hate it when websites do that.

    0 comments:

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites