Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 18, 2008

    Want To Radically Improve Your Blog? Here's How

    I'm always looking for ways to improve my blog, so you can imagine that I was pretty excited to hear that the guy from Zen Habits quit his day job to become a full-time blogger . How will this affect you?

    Well, it got me thinking. In his post he lists 10 things that he calls the stepping stones to his liberation. Quite the list... and in that list were a few things that I haven't thought about in quite a while. I want to focus more on content, because content is king. I want to give you more value, and I want to interact. In fact, everything that he says in Zen Habits in this post is something that you should be doing, and something that I intend to do, or continue, or improve on.

    I appreciate people continuing to come around, and don't hesitate to drop me a line sometime. I started writing this for myself, but now, I do it for a lot of people. Thanks!

    0 comments:

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites