Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 23, 2006

    Not A Plug, But Interesting, Nonetheless

    Today I came across a website that claims to tell you how many people have your name in the U.S.
    Not shockingly, the url is here:  http://ww2.howmanyofme.com/ .
     
    According to this website, two hundred and seventy people have my name, which I find vaguely suspicious, but eh, well.
     
    I would also like to add that 268 of them have worse credit than me, extensive criminal records, are tax evaders and are dodgy individuals in general.
     
    Actually, I have no idea about that. 
    However I have to keep the Justice Department and FBI on their toes.
     
     

    1 Comment:

    Anonymous said...

    there's another with your name who works at Kings Soopers. That's at least 2 out of 270 right here on the Hill.

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites