Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 24, 2007

    No Respect - No Respect For These Google Products At All, I'll Tell Ya

    With all apologies to Rodney Dangerfield, here's a good list of a bunch of Google products that simply get no love.
     
    But how many people do you think would discuss being able to set up customised RSS feeds in Google News? Or being able to download source code in Google Code? How many people would know that Google offers various possibilities for users to help improve their products?

    Here are some Google services that need a lot more loving (cue Barry White music) :

    Makeuseof.com.  I think that I like their website.
     
    Everyone here knows that I love me some Google stuff.  Google has it's own category there on the side of the page.  Here's your chance to take a look at some of the things that I'm always writing about.
     

     

    0 comments:

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites