Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 28, 2007

    I'm Not Going To Write About Them

    If you watch baseball, you know who the hottest team in the National League right now.  They might be a team that I might find entertaining and interesting to watch.  Unfortunately, I won't be writing about them, because I fear repercussions.  After all, there were repercussions, seemingly, in this case (where the Denver Nuggets were the victims of my curse - this has happened twice) and in this case, where the Arizona State Sun Devils felt my fearful wraith.
     
    I refuse to take any chances.
     
    Therefore, I'll wait until the playoffs begin.
     
    That is all.
     
    We are all behind you, and you inspire us.

    0 comments:

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites