Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 08, 2007

    Put Emmy In To A Box

    Today I'm faced with a challenge.  First I'll present the news, then the challenge.
     
    LOS ANGELES -- There are dozens of surprises among the more than 400 Emmy nominees, but none quite like the one we can't name in this story.

    It's in the Original Music and Lyrics category, a holiday-themed music video that aired last December on NBC's "Saturday Night Live" with an off-color title. Performed by Justin Timberlake and "SNL" cast member Andy Samberg, the fake music video describes packaging a certain part of the male anatomy in a gift box and presenting it to a loved one.

    We'll just call it "(Blank) in a Box."

    I've seen the SNL skit, and it is funny, quite.  Now for the challenge: how do I put a cap up of this not-so-safe for work video on this family website?
     
    Oh, I know.
     
    Below is the video.  It is NOT SAFE FOR WORK.
     

    0 comments:

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites