Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 02, 2007

    Darrent Williams

     
    According to Denver Police, Williams was killed in an early morning shooting after someone with a gun pulled up alongside the white Hummer stretch limousine he and wide receiver Javon Walker were riding in and fired multiple shots.

    Police say 16 people were in the stretched Hummer at the time of the shooting, including Williams and Walker. Authorities say Walker was not shot.

    Via 9news.
     
    Here's what you don't know.
    1.  The club that the players went to where the altercation began is a mere blocks from my house.  In fact, I've probably been there on past occasions.
    2.  My significatant other and I PROBABLY SAW the player's limo a mere two or three hours before the shots.
     
    That's just wrong.  This is my neighborhood. 
    I won't be going to any more clubs anytime soon.  Maybe ever.
     

     
     
     

    1 Comment:

    Anonymous said...

    and what did you say this morning? The Broncos are offering a 100K reward for info? With all the possible witnesses at the club, they aren't too forthcoming. 01/11

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites