Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 26, 2007

    Boo!

    As you might recall, I'm a big fan of ghost stories and Halloween in general.  Yes, I do believe in them, but they don't scare me.  I don't find movies like House On Haunted Hill... realistic enough.  I do realize that's a strange choice of words given the subject matter.
     
    So, in honor of Halloween, I found this little slideshow (by the way, I do HATE slideshows, but meh,) on 15 Famous Freaky Ghost Pictures from KNBC, in Los Angeles.
     
    Go ghosts!  In the meantime, it's the weekend, and the unofficial beginning of the holiday season.  Go out there and show the world that Halloween is not just for children and candy anymore.

    0 comments:

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites