Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 31, 2007

    The World Series Is Over

    And now, with a quick annoucement that I tried to post three days ago, but it seems that Blogger dropped a post on me:
     
    Congratulations to the Boston Red Sox.

    But, as today, we have the Rockies Rally, I'm still happy for my team and our fans.  The Colorado Rockies, a team that no one thought would do anything of note, and certainly not reach the World Series, did our city proud.  To the Rox, the loss might be bitter at the moment, but this team has many of the pieces in place.  You, and we, will be back, and soon.  We believe in you!

    ...next time, improve that batting average in the city.  Also, over week off playing baseball was probably too much.  But, I digress.  You still rock.

    0 comments:

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites