Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 10, 2008

    The Top Blogs In the World?

    Over at Valleywag, they've done a beautiful post summing up Time Magazine's article on the World's Best 25 Blogs.  Somehow, they managed to limit it to one page.  Nicely done, Valleywag.

    Noted are blogs such as:

    I'm proud to say that I read those already, along with several others on the list.  However, I ALSO noticed that POW - The blog is not on the list, nor is Single Dads.  Perhaps I should endeavour to make that so.  What do you think?

    Oh, and check out the article.  There's some pretty decent reading there.

    1 Comment:

    Bradpetehoops said...

    congratulation they made it to the top.

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites