Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 22, 2005

    Audiophilia

    I love music.
     
    You tell me.  Is this an iPod shuffle o' 10 straight tunes that I should be proud of, or should I fear for my soul?
     
    "Everything In It's Right Place" - Radiohead
    "Black Magic Woman" - Santana
    "This Charming Man" - The Smiths
    "Doin' Time" - Sublime
    "Oh My God" - A Tribe Called Quest
    "Cherry Cherry" - Neil Diamond
    "Golden" - Jill Scott
    "I Can't Wait to Meetcha" - Macy Gray
    "Bohemian Rhapsody" - Queen
    "Car Thief" - The Beastie Boys
     
    Feel free to leave a comment with your tunes.
    But, I'm gonna tell you right now, there will be NO catblogging here.  One meme at a time is plenty.

    0 comments:

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites