Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 21, 2005

    More New Stuff from God... er, Google

    Google Search History allows us paltry humans to save our Google searches and look them up from any computer that's connected to the Internet, worldwide.

    Brand new, and, of course, free, as most really good things tend to be if you're cheap, like me.

    I need to interject here.

    I love Google.

    Probably a lot of us do.

    After all, that's where I acquired this wonderful service that I now am using. That said, in the last few months, what hasn't Google rolled out? I fully expect them to be able to index my DNA soon.

    Some day, Google, after innumerable generations of inconceivable advancement, will take down the shield that surrounds Mountain View and come forth. When I think of that, I feel frightened.*

    *Apologies to Mr. Sturgeon.

    0 comments:

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites