Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 04, 2005

    Beat This!

    I'm not sure that I've ever been more pleased with last ten songs played on my iPod.
     
    Here's THE LIST.
     
    Tribute - Tenacious D
    The Love Cats - The Cure
    Zombie - The Cranberries
    Take It Slow - Long Beach Short Bus
    You Got Me - The Roots
    Keep It Rollin' - A Tribe Called Qwest
    Hard To Handle - The Black Crowes
    Pantala Naga Pampa - The Dave Matthews Band
    Promises, Promises - Naked Eyes
    Shape of My Heart - Sting
     
    Observations:
    1.  Did you notice how this set contains some of the best songs from these respective bands:  The Cure, Tenacious D, The Roots, and The Black Crowes?
    2.  Sting was still relevant (and Queen Amidala was still a teenager - VERY troubling film, incidentally) in this list?
    3.  The Love Cats.  Man, I love that song.
     
    Put yours in the comments.

    0 comments:

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites