Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 28, 2005

    Milestones

    So, today, I passed over 2000 page views and 1000 distinct hits.
     
    I would like to say thank you, thank you very much.  Things that I can promise to you in the future:
     
    More stories.  Damn, I have a lot of them.
     
    More culture posts.
     
    More geek posts.
     
    Probably not a lot of political posts, because poltics just makes me all verklempt.
     
    More current event posts.
     
    And more links than ever.  Expect a lot of permalink love.
     
    Thanks guys!
     
     
     
     
     

    0 comments:

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites