Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 01, 2005

    Shout Out To A Friend

    Hey, L,
     
    I noticed that you have starteed a Cleanse.
     
    I wish you luck.  I know what you mean, feeling nasty emotionally and physically.  Really, the last few days, I can't even describe how badly I've been feeling.  Probably stress has a lot to do with it.  But we're with you, babe.  You have friends.  And you know how to get a hold of us if you need to. 
     
    So hey, hon.  Just showin' a little love.  Ok?  Hang in there.  If you do, I will.  Promise.

    1 Comment:

    L said...

    Thanks kid.

    Gave up the cleanse tonight when I had three spoonfulls of chicken noodle soup and a bit of french bread. Sick as a dog, I am.

    Although, I did notice on my way home from work today, that I feel better. Emotionally, I mean. I wasn't depressed, or stressed, and it was pretty cool.

    Hugs.

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites