Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 08, 2005

    Email Thyself

    Even though I've known about this for a while, I figured I'd blog this love from the Boing.
     
    Forbes has a free service that lets you send an email to yourself and have it arrive in 1, 3, 5, 10, or 20 years. I'm going to have my daughter write one to herself. I'll write one to myself, too.
     
     
    Lots of other blogs jumped on this topic, too.  I'll probably write one for my 'lil baby to look at sometime in the future myself.
     
    Course, I can think of lots of other weird applications for this.
     
    1.  Impromptu Wills.
    2.  Suicide Notes.
    3.  Predictions Of Future Apocalyptic Events.
     
    Am I cynical?  Nah!

     

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I smell a movie idea.... whoever smelt it delt it.

    Anonymous said...

    20 years? Will we even have email then?

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites