Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 25, 2006

    Pathetically Funny Comics

    I should include this in the Addictive Time Wasters Series.
     
    But this is actually better.
     
    the Perry Bible Fellowship - These are good.  Not at all what you'd think from the title.  Believe me when I say this.
     
    Achewood - hat tip:  ringloss.  Mostly male oriented, but stupid funny, which is probably the correct use of the term.
     
    Snakes On A Plane - The Comic - I know, I know, I'm obsessed.
     
    Get Your War On - Actually, might need to be seen in bulk to be believed.  Comic hi jinks in a office setting.  Read more than a few of these.
     
    My suggestions.  If you've got more leave 'em somewhere that I can find them.

    0 comments:

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites