Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 06, 2007

    Blogs And Comments

    Taking a look at my reader logs for the last several days, it would seem that quite a few more people are taking a notice of my blog lately, which, as you might guess, makes me smirk uncontrollably.  Hopefully you are all enjoying my ramblings and are taking the opportunity to look around. 
     
    One suggestion, though - if you read, and you like what you read, or if you have a blog of your own, please feel free to leave a comment.  I tend to take a look at pretty much everyone who has a blog that mentions it somewhere on my pages.  Think of it as a cheap and effective way to blog network.  Show me yours and I'll show you mine.
     
    So to speak.
     
    So comment away!
     

    1 Comment:

    Benjamin Vogler said...

    Hi Clark,

    I'm very glad you like my blog's topic. I will publish some thoughts on US culture concepts - this time in English. I'll inform you as soon as I have posted it.

    By the way, I noticed you live in the West Rocky Mountains. I've been travaelling in Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona and Utah...the most impressive road trip I've ever had.

    Template-wise...let me know if I can be of any assistence.

    All the best,
    Ahoj
    cosmonication.blogspot.com

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites