Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 28, 2007

    Help Me Blogger, Help Me Get A Post On My Blog

    Posts have been blowing up left and right.  Ironically, if you can read this, perhaps things are back to normal.  But perhaps not.
     
    It would seem that the switch to New Blogger didn't quite solve ALL the problems yet.  I know that at least two posts bounced.  I don't yet know about the others.  Suffice it to say that I didn't fall off the face of Earth.  Blogger did... for a little while, anyway.
     
    Hopefully, you new readers that came to see my new and exciting formatting and brand-new posts didn't run away screaming.

    0 comments:

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites