Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 29, 2005

    Crazy

    Hum.  Here's an incomplete list of locations that have actually taken the time to look at my freakin' blog. 
     
    Libson, Lisboa, Portugal
    Muscavide, Lisboa, Portugal
    Forbes Park, Passay, Phillipines
    Cheltenham, Victoria, Austraila
    Lindfield, New South Wales, Austraila
    Savelborn, Diekirch, Luxemborg
     
    Sorry, Ottawa and Toronto, you're actually on the same continent that I'm on and you don't count.  Love my northern neighbors, though.
    But it does look like I'm going to have to start doing some posts in Portuguese.  Volte frequentemente, e traga o vinho.

    0 comments:

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites