Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 29, 2005

    True Life Discussion Heard Today

    Person #1:  I'm just a poor black man from Kansas City with a daughter that I love more than my own life.
    Person #2:  Well, that's inspiring.  You could be a poor black man from Kansas City who sold his daughter to a ridiculously wealthy rare-books dealer who dabbles in the occult.
     
    Heh.
     
    Speaking of the occult, here's good news:  A revival of the Night Stalker plays tonight on ABC.
     
    Man, I loved that show when I was a kid.  Gave me nightmares.  We all know how cool that is.  Now, if they'd bring this show back, then the culmination of my childhood fears would be complete.

    0 comments:

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites