Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 15, 2005

    Short Fiction Time.

                                                                               - Tales From the Darkside
     
    One of my boyz (let's call him ringloss) has been keeping me on my posting toes by sending me this short story that isn't in any way disturbing at all.
    You'll love the ending.  I did.  But I've got a window seat already.  Ask me where to.  Heh.
     
    Speaking of which, I'll be sending another piece of my wonderfully colorful autobiographical stories soon for your perusal.  You know that you love them.

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    More tales of Adrian's personal woe!!!!

    Clark said...

    Who's Adrian?

    And more comment spam! Sheesh.

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites