Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 06, 2005

    Anger

    Today, I think that I'll do a post about anger.  It's necessary.
     
    What would make me angry?
     
    1.  New Orleans, Mississippi, and Alabama. 
    I have, er, HAD family in Louisana and Mississippi.  Now, I simply, well, don't, from the looks of it.  The Louisana contigent got out and are now here in Denver, staying with my sister-in-law.  I offered assistance.  Fortunately, they have plenty of other family here, since my lil' apartment can't support a family of five.  Grrr. 
    Now, for Mississippi, I hear from my mother that they all made it out.  Where, I'm not sure.  Grrrr.
     
    2.  Fatherhood with a split family.  The ex is driving me crazy.  There is going to be a protracted court battle over my daughter, it looks like.  After asking around, I wasn't able to find an attorney, which at the time I thought might be ok, since legal fees will bankrupt me, which would finish the job that my ex has already started.  Grrrrrrr.  Worse, the constant arguing, screaming and crying have brought me mentally to my knees.  I'm sleeping five minutes a night.  Yes, I typed that right.  FIVE.  That's been going on for about a week and a half now.  Naturally, this is not good for ANY aspect of my life.  Sickness and depression have been a result.  Grrrrrrrrrr.
     
    Fortunately for me, my parents have showed up to help out.   I have found an attorney, it looks like.  But it's amazing how stressful this is.  I've taken steps.  Maybe I'll post later about how I have made, hopefully, a permanent comeback. 
     
    In the meantime, I'll just pose this question:  What would happen if Metallica had Gallagher as a lead singer? 
     

    1 Comment:

    L said...

    Thinking of you. The email I have for you isn't working, so please, write or call. Entirely different situations, but we do have our children's best interests in common.

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites