Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 30, 2005

    Sir Memes A Lot

    I haven't done this in a while, but it's Ipod Shuffle Friday!
     
    The Last Ten Songs To Play On My iPod
     
    Jamiroquai - Travelling Without Moving
    The Smiths - How Soon Is Now
    Sublime - Right Back
    Brand New Heavies - Midnight At The Oasis
    Ozzy Osbourne - No More Tears
    Hi-Five - She's Playing Hard To Get
    Stevie Wonder - I Wish
    Shaggy - It Wasn't Me
    Eminem (featuring Dido) - Stan
    Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child Of Mine
     
    Conclusions?  Either my musical tastes are diverse, or I can't make up my mind.
    The smart bet is on the latter. 
     
    Anyone who cares to leave their list toss 'em in the comments. Me, I've got another story to write.  I'll try something light-hearted for a change, instead of going through the past, darkly.
     

    2 comments:

    ringloss said...

    Erasure - Rapture (Mark Stent Extended Mix)
    Weezer - Keep Fishin'
    Jay-Z - A Ballad for the Fallen Soldier
    Gus Gus - Bambi
    Jack Johnson - Rodeo Clowns
    VNV Nation - Entropy
    The Damage Manual - Denial
    The Beastie Boys - Get it Together
    Lamb - Closer
    Atmosphere - Deer Wolf
    Jack Johnson - Banana Pancakes
    Pet Shop Boys - DJ Culture
    Weezer - No One Else
    Front 242 - PAN (DHE)
    Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark - Forever Live and Die
    Weezer - Undone (The Sweater Song)
    Sister Machine Gun - Inside
    The Afghan Whigs - 66
    Eon - Infinity (LP Edit/Remaster)
    Clear Vision - Short Motion
    A Tribe Called Quest - Award Tour
    Pet Shop Boys - You only tell me you love me when you're drunk
    Contagion - Who Are You (Intestant Mix)
    Front Line Assembly - Gun

    So, that's more than ten. I got carried away.

    Now, some of those I didn't exactly listen to all the way through (I looking at you, Jack Johnson).

    Anonymous said...

    ...a simple cut and paste from the crapcast last-played list reveals:

    16:18:12 11 Shakespear`s Sister - Stay (Andre Betts Remix) Current Song
    16:12:17 10 The Other Two - Loved It (The Other Track)
    16:10:07 01 Deee-Lite Theme
    16:06:55 09 Blue October - Venice Is Crumbling
    16:02:51 05 Spahn Ranch - Incubate
    15:57:47 01 De/Vision - I`m Not Dreaming of You
    15:53:44 03 Camouflage - Neighbours

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites