Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 12, 2006

    Beer For Your Health

    CORVALLIS, Ore. - A main ingredient in beer may help prevent prostate cancer and enlargement, according to a new study. But researchers say don't rush out to stock the refrigerator because the ingredient is present in such small amounts that a person would have to drink more than 17 beers to benefit.
     
    Harumph. 
    I suppose that I now have friends that are bulletproof.  Alas, no beer in my fridge.
     
     

     

    1 Comment:

    Anonymous said...

    guess I'll have to up my intake to 17 bottles

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites