Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 16, 2006

    Boing Baby Boing

    Again, I hate to be so quick, but it's late, I'm tired, and rapidly turning into a pumpkin.
     
     
     
     
    and finally...
     
     
    All stories can be found in Boing Boing.  I love Boing Boing.  It's like that one sweater that you have that doesn't shrink, is the perfect color, and never, EVER goes out of style.  Stay classy.
     
    I must, however, end today's post, since tomorrow is August 18, 2006, with this:
     
    Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
    A man, and a plane full of deadly snakes.
    What are you gonna do?
     
    Either you get it, or you don't.
     
     
     
     

    0 comments:

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites