Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 21, 2006

    Join The Agency

    Why this amused me, I have no idea.  But this might be good advice for some:  How To Become A CIA Agent.
    Does that James Bond movie marathon you watched on TV have you dreaming about being a secret agent? If you're a U.S. citizen, you may be wondering how you can get into the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the nation's top career choice for aspiring spies. Before you get your heart set on joining the Agency, however, there are a couple things you should know.
     
    (word to WikiHow)
     
    So.  Personal aside to Stew, Charles, Mike, or whatever they call you guys now... if you're reading this, please don't delete it.  I'm performing a service. 
     
    In the meantime, bone up on your Russian, Farsi, and Serbo-Croatian.  That's what I hear, anyway.
     
     
     
     

     

    1 Comment:

    Anonymous said...

    hey, I may just be some little twelve year old girl but I REALLY want to be a spy. And you seem to know so much so do you know if there is a such thing as a SECRET angency? and I dont mean the cia but like a REALLY secret agency? does it exist? I really want to join the Impossible missions force if only it existed. well you can just email me back the answer at there_are_monkeys@yahoo.com lame email address I know.

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites