Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 16, 2006

    Hack Your Life

    Hey all!
     
    Sorry that I haven't been blogging too much lately; just got a new job, trying to get a new place... probably a lot of you know how it is.  For me, what suffered?  My blog.  My poor, sweet blog, that never did anything to anyone.
     
    However, let's remedy that.
     
    Immediately.
     
     
    The Urban Monarch blog describes how you can go about becoming a regular at your favorite restaurant.
     
    That sounds fun. 
     
    Next we have this little blurb:  Google Maps for your webpages.
     
    Previously-mentioned Google Maps mashup site Wikimapia has put together a tutorial for quickly and easily adding a Google Map to any web page in 30 seconds using Wikimapia.
     
    Both of the above tips come via The Hack.  Use it, love it, make Lifehacker your friend.

    1 Comment:

    ringloss said...

    I was able to get "regular" service at Chipotle by visibly tipping every visit, and, er, going there all the damn time.

    I would regularly get free drinks and burritoes rung up cheaper as "quesadilla+chicken" or something like that.

    I haven't been there in months though, so I doubt they remember me now.

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites