Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 28, 2006

    Mother Of The Decade

     
    DAYTON, Ohio - An infant girl who died in August 2005 of a high body temperature might have been put in a microwave, and her mother has been charged in the death, authorities said Tuesday.
     
    Get the disgusting details on Yahoo.
     
    I'm not a death penalty supporter, really.
    Therefore, I am resisting the temptation to say "BURN HER!!"
     
    I am finding resistance may be futile.
     

     

     

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    she didn't notice anything out of the ordinary when she got home, assuming she checked on the baby? Like not breathing or an unusual color from suffering internal trauma and being dead overnight. And she has 3 other kids? Someone should make sure they're still breathing.

    Anonymous said...

    I was half (or maybe only a third) listening to the news the other day when I said to myself...

    "Did I just hear that correctly?

    "A microwave?

    "Nah. Couldn't be."

    I'm usually more alert than that.

    Later,
    Chuck

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites