Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 07, 2005

    Amazing Site For You

    Huh.  This is one of the most remarkable things I have seen in the internet in a while. 
     
    PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail-in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard.
     

    Even though this is not really a stupid site, that's where I found this.
     
    A lot of people that read this site know who I am for real, but in the spirit of that website, I'll tell you all a secret:
     
    Even though I honestly don't like 99% of all people, I hate living alone.  The absurdity of that fact sometimes makes me sad.
     
    Carry on.

    0 comments:

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites