Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 13, 2005

    Finally!

    Not all hope has been abandoned.
     
    NEW YORK (AP) -- "The Simple Life" is over - at least on Fox. The network said Wednesday it has canceled the Paris Hilton-Nicole Richie reality series after the show's two stars no longer proved compatible.
     
     
    Via Fark.
     
    I'll tell you what:  I think that it's too late for me.  I'm seriously considering selling my television.  Were it not for these things:
     
    1.  Sports
    2.  The Cartoon Network
    3.  Law and Order, and
    4.  The Discovery Channel
     
    I would have gotten the darn television out of my house YEARS ago.
     
     

     

    0 comments:

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites