Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 27, 2007

    On Happiness

    Not long ago, I posted something in Single Dads I posted something on why intelligent people tend to be unhappy.  I am preparing the follow up post, but in the meantime, Kottke.org has posted a tiny little bit of research on the subject of happiness , and that an article in the Scientific American describes how apparently people can increase their happiness levels much like people can improve their physical fitness.
     
    I suppose that you have to work at being happy the same as working to achieve anything else worth doing.
     
    Actually, I can vouch for this approach.
     
     

    1 Comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Good article. I'd recommend it to a few.

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites