Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 09, 2007

    A Simple Man Shouts Out

    Without expecting much, I took a gander at my little blog's statistics, and was impressed, shocked, and humbled at the most recent response to this collection of thoughts and information that I post for you, my humble readers.  

     

    I've compiled a short list of the places across the world that have visited POW - the blog over the course of the last nine days.  Here we go!

     

    Miami and Crestview, Florida, Fort Collins, Aurora, and Denver, Colorado, Cincinnati, Ohio, Long Beach and Bakersfield, California, Poland, London, Sheffield, Egheim, England, India, Chile, Reston and McLean, Virginia, Long Island, Grand Island, Commack, and Manhattan, New York, Elkhorn Wisconsin, Dallas Texas, Ontario, Canada (along with another Canadian location), Norway, Dublin Ireland, Plymouth Massachusetts, Detroit Michigan, Australia, Chicago Illinois, Germany, Annapolis and Silver Spring, Maryland, Beijing, Guangdong, Jiangmen, and Shandong, China, and Norway.

     

    My.  God knows that I left some out.  This leaves a LOT of locations out, but that's to be expected.

     

    What's particularly encouraging is that a lot of you are repeat readers.  I truly appreciate this.   It would seem that this side project to which I toss a shocking amount of time and energy into is beginning to catch on.  I can't thank you people enough.

     

    Come back often, and stay for a while.  It's great to have you here and it's great to see you.   If you're so inclined, feel free to click on one of my sponsors, on the Charity Network Badge on the left and make a donation, or click on one of the websites listed on my Mess O' Links.   You'll be seeing a lot more changes as I continually make improvements.

     

    Do you want to do a shout out?  Feel free to leave your location and websites, if you like, in the comments.

    0 comments:

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites