Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 08, 2005

    Freelancing Tips

    Boy, I could have used this a few years ago when I was working from home.

    There’s a lot more to running a business that isn’t sexy or fun. Parts of owning your own business are downright boring, tedious, and expensive.

    I thought it might help if I pulled together the less glamorous aspects of “going solo” as I’ve come to call it to help others have realistic expectations. Hopefully being aware of these often overlooked matters, and some mistakes I made personally, can help you create a more successful plan before you take the plunge.


    Via Lifehacker.

    Working from home is NOT EASY. If you take the plunge, be informed. You might love it but it definitely ain't for the faint of heart.

    All that said, if you can go for it, do.

    0 comments:

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites