Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 03, 2005

    I Hate Rafael Palmeiro

    Dirty juicer.
     
    The Baltimore Orioles slugger tested positive for the powerful steroid stanozonol, a person with knowledge of the sport's drug-testing program told The Associated Press on condition of anonymity Wednesday. The person did not want to be identified because the sport prohibits disclosure about test results without authorization.
     
    Pete Rose was banned for life for gambling.  Raffi was banned for 10 days for juicing.  Do you think Major League Baseball is serious about steroids?
     
    Sigh.  Suddenly I don't think I'll ever care about baseball again.  I really liked Raffi when he started his career with the Cubs.  Man.

    0 comments:

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites