Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 09, 2005

    Mobile Search

    For some reason,  I haven't posted about mobile search (search via a cellphone or PDA or some such) yet. 
    I am a fool. 
    Via Engadget.

    With all of the buzz surrounding mobile search, and Nokia's release of their offering today, we thought it would be a good time to bring you a roundup of what's out there in the mobile search space.

    Now that's a good link for Yahoo/Googlish/Geeky stuff.  Personally, I await the Next Big Thing from our future Goolgian Overlords.  Dare I download and run Desktop Search



    0 comments:

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites