Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 11, 2005

    Wasting Time? Join Me.

    My name is Clark.
    I have done terrible things.
    I have served a Dark Master.
    I have betrayed my friends.
    I have enticed them to waste hours of valuable work time by posting things like this on my blog.
    Now, there is no one to oppose me, and I shall post evil again, and again.

    My name is Clark.
    I have done terrible things.
    And I have no regrets.*

    * I was inspired.  All hail Screenhead.  And be ready; work filters may own you if the word games is blocked.  Now, I defy anyone to outgeek this post.


    0 comments:

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites