Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 20, 2005

    Only One Reason Why Craigslist Is Awesome

    Heh heh heh heh heh.

    Single Blue Bike seeks somone to ride her into the sunset. I'm Debbie Schwinn , in my late 40's, and newly divorced. From a g-d-bastard.

    For those of you not familiar with the List, go check them out.  Seriously.  To explain, these are free classified ads, personals, and etc. that exist for just about every major city an internet geek like myself can think of.  Well, scratch that.  I didn't see Perth on the list.

    Definitely take a look at the Best of Craiglist.  Real life humanity at it's best and worst.  That stuff has me rollin'.


    0 comments:

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites