Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 09, 2005

    But Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?!

    I mean it.  Where is she?  You know, I kinda dug that cartoon when I was a kid.  Didn't hold a candle to this sweet toon, but it was still pretty damn good.
     
    Here's an excellent way to learn something about US Geography.  Crossposted from Boing Boing.
     
    Stunningly, in the "Place the State" game on the Intermediate Level, I managed to be spot on for my state placement 96% of the time with an average miss of, like, 10 miles.  This confuses me because both me and my sig other both know that I'm really not that smart.  All this could possibly mean is that the game is somehow rigged in my favor.  Go play it and see if it's rigged for you too.

    0 comments:

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites