Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 18, 2005

    Letter To My Family

    There are moments that occur in everyone's lives where they make mistakes.  Sometimes, these mistakes can blossom into things that no one can control.  Things explode, words are said, and things cannot be taken back.  Why do I say this?  Well, because over the last several days, it's become increasingly obvious that the woman that I had wanted to marry does not really want to marry me.  All that I can do is leave.
     
    To Grace:  I love you, baby.  You are the best thing that ever happened to me, ever.  I will continue to be a part of your life, somehow.
    To Noelle:  I accept you.  I am sorry that you have to face this, and I hate that you have now had to lose two Daddies, since I basically took over as the Daddy for the last two and a half years.  I am so sorry.
    To Rachel: I honestly would have done anything for you, my love.  I am sorry this is the way that it has to be right now.  You are, and were, the best woman that I feel that I have ever been with, period.  I will think of you fondly but with great remorse that we could not work it out.
     
     
     
     
     
     

    1 Comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Adrian, I'm sorry to hear this. I wish you the best. I don't know what to say...

    Jerf

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites