Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 09, 2005

    Mother's Day

    I haven't had too much of a chance to blog lately.  My mother was in town, and you can be assured that she dominated my time, blogging or otherwise, while she was here.  More on that later. 
     
    However, as a bonus, I'll leave you with some classic humor.  I won't mention who this classic comic was based on, but I'm hoping that by not mentioning his name I'll be able to avoid too much scrutiny.   And so, without too much further comment:
     
     
    Ah.  Lovecraftian goodness.  Mondays.  So nice.

    0 comments:

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites