Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 01, 2005

    First Day of May

    First day of May
    Things are beginning
    Our side is winning
    Hip hip hooray.

    - James Taylor

    Hooray, hooray,
    First of May,
    Outdoor f*cking,
    Begins today.

    - Anonymous

    Harumph. None of that fun stuff happening in this town.
    It may be snowing outside my door right this moment, but I really, really love Colorado. For my money, it's one of the best big cities (if you want to really call it that) in America. Certainly it's one of the best if not the best NOT on a coast. But for now, cover your tomatoes. I did.

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Clark's teh r0xx0r

    Anonymous said...

    I personally want out of this town, clark! I'm tired of it, I need salt water over my toes and sand in my crack.

    Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
    Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
    Modified Layout with buttons by Clark
    Computers Blogs - Blog Top Sites